15 Year term Loans have always been a great option for a person who is about the big picture and is in a situation where they could pay the loan off at anytime. You choose a larger payment since you are going with a 15 year term but you get a lower rate and lower cost due to this term. You can always visit our mortgage calculator to see the difference a 15 Year will have compared to a 30. 15 Year terms can literally save you thousands over the course of the loan. We find idea situations are when rates drop and a person is in a 30 year term but now they can refinace to a 15 and have the same payment eliminating 10 to 12 years off the mortgage just by taking a few steps to refinance. Click the Button below to find out if a 15 Year term is right for you.
Save Big with Low 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
The security of a consistent rate and payment and the ability pay off your mortgage as quickly as possible. A 15 year fixed rate mortgage allows you to pay less interest over the course of your loan. Lower rates and a shorter term makes this loan a great choice for the financially savvy customer. Another benefit of the 15 year fixed rate mortgage is that the interest and closing cost are lower than the standard 30 year mortgage. Payments/How it Works
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 15 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3% down (primary home)
Working with Reliant Mortgage
- Family First Oriented Company. Let us get you into a 15 year fixed rate mortgage!
- Lowest Rates in the Nation along with Quality and Friendly Mortgage Professionals and 5 Star Rated!
- Closings in less than 21 Days while maintaining proper communication and transparency!
- We offer a variety of loans. Reliant Mortgage will find you the loan that is right for you!!!
Apply Online with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers to help you find the right mortgage for your needs.